Monday 26th October, 2020
We hope you are staying well and are finding the time to stay active during these current restrictions, with a bit of luck these will continue to ease further in the coming days!
We are excited to inform you that in line with the most recent government guidelines we have now resumed normal 1:1 operations at Motion Health. Unfortunately, due to restrictions and department advice there is no change at this stage to group sessions for either Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology. We are hopeful we will be able to advise you on a recommencement date in the coming weeks.
As restrictions continue to ease, now is a great time to have any injuries or niggles assessed and treated by our talented team at Motion Health. Thinking back to the easement of the first lock down in May/June, we saw a number of overload injures present to the clinic due to incorrect loading patterns when people returned to previous levels of activity. If you have questions or queries about this please don’t hesitate to give the team a call or drop into the clinic.
In addition to usual physiotherapy treatment we are currently able to offer both 1:1 exercise sessions with our Exercise Physiologist and Physiotherapists. These sessions can be 30 or 60 minutes. As of Sunday 11/10/20 the requirements for treatment to be aimed at preventing further decline in health conditions have now been lifted and you are free to enjoy our services at Motion Health as you require them, or just as you have done previously.
Our special rate for 30 minute 1:1 exercise sessions will be $60 (subject to change – the usual price is $95). For clients with existing class packs we will continue to redeem a pack item for a 30 minute 1:1 class until your pack is completed.
As always our range of Telehealth and online services will continue during this time.
We appreciate your co-operation with all the changes we have had to implement recently to align with the government guidelines. We have introduced a few in clinic measures to help ensure we can continue to look after your health and exercise needs.
- Masks must be worn at all times when attending the clinic – they may be removed when exercising.
- Temperature checks are being completed upon arrival at the clinic
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at reception, in the treatment rooms and the studio and is to be used by everyone on arrival and departure.
- There are no cups available at the water fountain – please bring your own water bottle to exercise sessions
- We are no longer accepting cash – card payments only (no American Express)
- All clients are encouraged to minimize the amount of personal belongings when attending the clinic. Where possible, all belongings are to be kept in the shoe bins at reception, or if required some small valuables can be placed under your reformer
- Wipes are available to wipe down shoe bins at the end of your session
As we are all used to by now, please do not attend the clinic if you are feeling unwell, have any flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19.
If you have any other questions or concerns or would like to book any of the above options, please contact our friendly reception staff on 9825 2697 or email at [email protected]
Stay healthy and well!
The Motion Health Team