It is very disappointing to be “locked down” once again. Controlling this virus is the responsibility of everyone in all communities across Victoria at the present time. We will get through this if we encourage everyone to do the right thing and support each other in this very difficult and challenging environment.
Motion Health Physiotherapy, Massage, Exercise Physiology and Pilates takes this current spread of COVID-19 very seriously.
We remain OPEN during the COVID19 pandemic as an essential service for physical health.
Face to face Physio consultations will continue, as will 1:1 Exercise Physiology sessions.
CLASSES ARE CONTINUING
As an allied health practice we are permitted to run small exercise groups within the clinic, following strict guidelines. Exercise sessions conducted by persons other than Physiotherapists or Exercise Physiologists are not permitted.
To ensure we are meeting all hygiene and social distancing requirements we will be:
- Limiting our studio to a maximum of 2 classes at a time
- Limiting classes to 3 people with 1 practitioner
- Classes will be strictly 50 mins to allow sufficient time for thorough equipment cleaning between classes, and to ensure clients have left the studio (including the waiting room) before the next group arrives. Please arrive just before your class is due to start and leave promptly afterwards.
- Ensuring that equipment is not shared within sessions without being sanitised
- Ensuring that reformers are not shared within classes
- Screening clients as they attend the clinic – please report directly to reception on arrival for your temperature check
- Ensuring a high standard of hand hygiene – hand sanitising is required on entry and exit of Motion Health
Please do not attend the clinic if you are feeling unwell, have any flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested +ve to COVID-19.
ONLINE and FROM HOME OPTIONS STILL AVAILABLE:
If you would prefer to exercise, or have a consultation with us from home please consider our continued online services:
- 1:1 Online Telehealth – Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology consultations
- Online Pilates/Exercise Videos – full sessions and higher intensity workouts. We have a library of 30+ sessions available for purchase.
- Tailored Home Exercise Programs
Please contact reception on 03 9825 2697 for further information on any of the online options.
We hope everyone is staying positive. Looking after your personal health and wellbeing is even more vital in times like these. I’d like to thank all our clients who have supported Motion Health during this testing time by following the guidelines we have put in place.
Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly reception team if you have any questions or concerns.
Keep Healthy and Well!