This reform will NOT impact Motion Health Body Clinic classes.
- Individualised assessment and continuous reassessment
- A program of exercised-based interventions specific to the patient, addressing any health concerns of the patient
- High quality clinical notes that reflect Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology practice
As our Body Clinic classes meet all these criteria, you will still be able to claim rebate for these classes through your private health fund. Clients will need to undertake regular reassessments to continue to meet these criteria; this will also allow our practitioners the opportunity to discuss with clients in depth how their exercise and health concerns are progressing and how we can continue to assist clients to reach their goals. Clients will be reminded when they are due for reassessment.
Whilst we can confirm that classes at Motion Health with an Exercise Physiologist or Physiotherapist will continue to be claimable through your private health, we are unable to inform you of what your rebate will be. If you are unsure what your rebate is for classes, you can find this information by contacting your private health insurer and quoting the below item codes, they will be able to inform you exactly how much you get back per class throughout the year.
- Body Clinic with a Physiotherapist: Item #505
- Body Clinic with an Exercise Physiologist: Item #502
If you have any further questions regarding the health reforms please don’t hesitate to speak to reception or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org