What this policy covers:
- This policy also covers the clinic’s treatment of any personally identifiable information that the clinic’s business partners share with us or that we may collect on a partner’s site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that the clinic does not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
The clinic collects personally identifiable information when you use certain products or services, when you visit our pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions or give-away’s or complete and enquiry form. The clinic may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. The clinic also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, the clinic’s cookie information and the page you requested.
The clinic uses information for three general purposes:
- To customise the advertising and content you see
- To fulfil your requests for certain products and services
- To contact you about specials and new products
INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Motion Health will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
The clinic may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of the clinic to provide a product or service to you (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process
In certain areas the clinic uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Motion Health may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.