BOOK A PHYSIOTHERAPY CONSULTATION
DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
WE TREAT A RANGE OF CONDITIONS AND INJURIES INCLUDING:
- Back Pain
- Disc bulge/prolapse
- Disorders of Hip and Pelvis
- Neck, Shoulder and Trunk Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Pre and Post Natal Health
- Muscle and Joint/Arthritic Pain
- Sciatica and Nerve Pain
- Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Poor Posture and Postural Pain
- Workplace Injuries
- RSI/Occupational Overuse Injuries
- Jaw Pain
WE WILL HELP TO IDENTIFY EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS THAT WILL ADDRESS YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS USING A COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF EVIDENCE-BASED, NATURAL TREATMENT METHODS INCLUDING:
- Manual/manipulative therapy
- Joint mobilisation
- Deep tissue massage/therapeutic massage
- Dry needling
- Core strengthening
- Specific exercise prescription
- Postural re-education and ergonomic advice
- Patient education and lifestyle advice
All Physiotherapists in Australia are required to be registered by law. Registration as a Physiotherapist is only possible after completion of a university degree in physiotherapy or health sciences with a physiotherapy course. Physiotherapists study medical science subjects such as anatomy, neuroscience and physiology to develop skills and attitudes necessary for diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with physical disorders and disabilities.
Motion Health Physiotherapists have post-graduate training in advanced musculo-skeletal assessment and treatment techniques. The team can assess and treat a variety of conditions that affect the physical function and quality of life of adults and children. We also work closely with other professionals that care for you, including doctors, orthopaedic specialists and other health professionals to promote the best possible outcomes for you and your family.
We are situated in Toorak Village with private modern treatment rooms and a large, fully equipped Clinical Pilates and Exercise studio. Our team at Motion Health consists of Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists. Our practitioners work collaboratively to provide the best treatment, rehabilitation, injury management and conditioning specific to you and the phase of recovery that you are at.
We aim to progress you from pain and injury to full recovery and prevent the re-occurrence of pain episodes and injury as much as possible so that you can successfully return to the lifestyle and activities that you are aiming for.
Motion Health Physiotherapists can help reduce or eliminate pain, helping you become fitter, stronger, more flexible and healthier so that you can return to the life you love.
Our clinic provides Physiotherapy, Sports Physiotherapy, Pregnancy Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Treatment. We service Toorak, South Yarra, Prahran, Malvern and Armadale. We are open for Physiotherapy Mondays to Fridays (03) 9825 2697.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
1 MONTH INTRODUCTORY OFFER
The Offer Includes:
- A 55minute Pilates Initial Assessment with a qualified Practitioner
- Unlimited access to over 100 Pilates classes per week for 1 month
- $280 paid upfront
The Next Step:
- To book your Pilates Initial Assessment either call us on (03) 9825 2697 or book online (limited availability online)
“Introductory Offer” must be mentioned at time of booking or during attendance at your Initial Assessment
• New clients only • One per person • Following the 1 month period the fees will revert to standard prices – details available on request